Environment and fight
against climate change
employability of young people
transformation through development
EFCC Estonian Fieldbus Competency Centre is a private company founded in 2015 with main office in Tallinn, Estonia.
EFCC is specialized in helping customers (schools, universities and companies) to reap the benefits of innovation through education and socialization activities at every level, like training courses, conferences, publications...
In 2016, as an NGO, 'Caravan Human Resources Development and Youth Organisation' was created.Since its inception, the organization has been instrumental in implementing all relevant EU and national initiatives financed primarily in the areas of youth, adult education and culture...www.karavan.org.tr
Euroactiva supports VET learners, teachers ,school staffs in their European mobility project from Belgium to Turkey and other European countries. Every year we give many young people from around Europe the opportunity to have work experience in Brussels, thanks to our many partner companies and organizations...www.euroactiva.eu
VsI Inovaciju biuras (Innovation Office) creates supportive environment for people’s activity, creativity and innovations. Although Innovation Office’s main focus is on creativity and entrepreneurship, however organization encourages people to be active in many fields as innovations could be grown only if person has open mind and has broad point of view...www.inovacijubiuras.lt
EDU 4 U is a non-governmental organization- association that was established to support and satisfy the educational, social and cultural needs of different target groups.The aim of the organization is to provide and promote the activities on local, national and international level in the field of education, social and cultural activities as well as to promote friendly relationship with foreign countries...
INFODEF, Institute for the Promotion of Development and Training, is a private and independent center for Research, Development and Innovation. We design innovative tools, methodologies, products and services that respond to current social and economic challenges and enable to anticipate and drive the changes needed to achieve future goals and objectives in society..https://infodef.es/
The Academy for International Science and Research (AISR) is a private Academy and Research Institute specialising in Teacher and Coach Training, Mental Health, and Business and STEM (B-STEM). We also develop educational technology including games, apps and educational software, learning management systems and Augmented Reality (AR). AISR uses Neuro Linguistic Psychology, Neurosensory Psychology with neuroscience applications to coaching and well-being for delivering training and for developing curriculum for the well-being industry.www.aisr.ie
How does the project address the selected priorities ?
The transition to a circular economy will not only contribute to the solution of the climate crisis, but will also provide young people with a range of green sectoral skills. Our project will bring together partners from different EU countries to create products that will provide young people with the sectoral skills necessary for a circular economy. The project will promote the creation of sustainable societies by training youth professionals and youth through virtual courses.
What are the objectives you would like to achieve ?
The project provides opportunities for young people to gain new knowledge about economics, design and business models, as well as using them to develop circular economy skills. The project promotes cross-sectoral cooperation by increasing the green skills of young people necessary for the transition to a circular economy. In breaking the pressure of COVID-19 on economies and employment, the circular economy can offer a solution that will open the door to green jobs. Our aim is to equip low-skilled youth with circular economy skills through learning methods based on digital tools and gamification.
- Promoting entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship and active citizenship of young people with circular and green skills
- Raising awareness for cyclical activities to become widespread in society
- Providing non-formal learning tools for youth operators to conduct circular economy trainings
- Increasing employment opportunities by equipping low-skilled youth with circular skills
- To produce innovative tools/materials based on digital and gamification for the acquisition of circular skills
- Encouraging youth organisations, businesses and universities to engage in more circular activities
- Circular economy handbook: Non-formal learning material for youth operators and will develop circular and green skills of target groups.
- 3 modules of circular economy and green skills virtual courses
- 500 people participating in virtual courses (100 from each country)
- Circular economy educational escape rooms game: A circular economy game with 6 different scenarios has been produced that allows young people to have fun and learn by themselves.
- User guide/instructions, QR codes and tips for games
- 6 multiplier events in all partners' countries
- 240 recipients of project results in multiplier events (young people/youth operators)
- 150 youth experts (25 people from each country) trained through local project activities
- Online/cloud folders with project information (Google drive, yandex drive etc.)
- Presentation of the project; dissemination package for distribution and use of results (project website, social media accounts, logo, 4 bulletins in 6-month periods, 2 press releases in each country, brochures)
- In this work package, management tools, transnational project meetings and contracts (project management plan, communication plan, quality plan and monitoring evaluation strategy, risk plan, monthly action plans, dissemination and sustainability plan, 4 transnational meetings and the agenda and minutes of these meetings)
- Developed green and circular skills of young people for quality employment.
- Employment skills of low-skilled youth have been strengthened.
- Active citizenship and social entrepreneurship characteristics of target groups have increased in the fight against climate change.